I'll Just Pull The Trigger - A Poem About A Saddened Heart

Take a breath, take it deep
Calm yourself, he says to me.


If you play, you play for keeps
Take a gun, and count to three.


I’m sweating now, moving slow
No time to think, my turn to go.


You can see my heart beating,
You can see it through my chest...
And I’m terrified but I’m not leaving,
Knowing that I must must pass this test


So just pull the trigger...
Say a prayer to yourself...
He says close your eyes..
Sometimes it helps...


Then I get a scary thought,
That he’s here means he’s never lost.


As my life flashes before my eyes
I’m wondering will I ever see another sunrise?
So many won’t get the chance to say goodbye
But it’s too late too pick up the value of my life



-----------------------------

Please re-read your poem.. You should see sunrises until life takes your body naturally. Look at each sunrise and accept its glory! Readers, please chime in and help me connect with this poor girl. A heart has been torn and misslead. Care for her heart and let her know that "pull the trigger" is a poem that hasn't been thought out. Young and mislead is my first guess.

category : Suicidal Poems

Buy Your Iodine Tablets Here! Only 5 dollars for 250 tablets! CHEAPEST place to buy your supplements