Crying + Regret

Thank you for your poem Delilah. Most relationships that we have in our life will eventually leave us with a broken heart until we finally find our true love. It's hard not to feel Delilah's pain, regret, and her broken heart that is crying out to a lost relationship that may possibly be forever lost.

Feel free to leave your comments and thoughts about Delilah's poem submission.

"CRYING"

by:Delilah Fuentes

I know I promised I'd never make you cry;
I know it hurts, but please dry your eyes.


I will give you whatever you need;
A hug, A kiss, just tell me please.


To see you cry is a terrible sight;
Just let me love you and hold you tight.


I'll do anything you want to make you proud;
I'll climb the highest peek and scream your name out loud.


I love you too much to see you cry;
Please don't say goodbye.


Don't push me away, I must stay near;
To gently wipe away your tears.


If we must truly say goodbye;
One more time just close your eyes.


And let us share one final kiss;
For you are the love I will forever miss.!!

Buy Your Iodine Tablets Here! Only 5 dollars for 250 tablets! CHEAPEST place to buy your supplements