Inside I'm Dying - Cheating Poems

My names Erica Campbell, my boyfriend of 5 months cheated on me. I love him so much and even though he hurt me, I would do anything to have him back. Heres my poem;;


Your with her.
Im at home crying.
You tell me your sorry.
Inside I'm dying.

Your like a drug,
My only addiction.
I wish love was real
Not fantasy or fiction.

I'm not too good for you.
Theres no such thing.
Life without you.
just isn't the same.



I wish i was gone.
I can't take this pain.
It's like theres no blood
left in my vains.



I don't know what happened.
Everything seemed so good.
I wish we could fix it,
I misunderstood.



You changed me alot.
For better not for worse.
I hope you follow me
When I'm lying dead in a hearse.



Maybe then you will understand,
that were meant to be together.
Your thee perfect person.
Through all kinds of weather.



So you don't want to be with me?
Well I can't live with that.
That's thee reason i want to end my life,
as a matter of fact.



So when I get to heaven.
or maybe even hell.
I promise to watch over you,
and make sure all is well.

Poem written by Erica Campbell
------------------------------------

Please let Erica know what your opinions are on this poem full of heartache, loss, and all the pain that comes along with a broken heart.

Buy Your Iodine Tablets Here! Only 5 dollars for 250 tablets! CHEAPEST place to buy your supplements