Its Over Forever - Lies, Love, and Relationship Poems

Lies, Love, and Hurt - Broken Heart Poem submitted by Melissa Gloss

I thought he loved me.I thought he meant it when he said to me i love you and i wanna be with u forever!
Well now I am sitting here alone thinking about him and all the lies he told...
I just want him to love me for who i am.

I thought I meant it when i said i loved him and wanted to be with him forever
but now i knew what i said was a lie.
He wanted me to love him but how?
It was all a dream, all make believe but at last the hurt is gone...

It's over forever!

If you have a poem about love, relationship, lies, cheating, or broken heart poems please submit them to heartloveaffair@yahoo.com

Buy Your Iodine Tablets Here! Only 5 dollars for 250 tablets! CHEAPEST place to buy your supplements