Abusive Relationship Poem

 Abusive Relationship Poem

I can no longer hide my pain.
nobody wants to rescue me from drowning into a sea of emotions
You've struck me , broke my bones , killed my will, and stole my strength. 

You have hurt me , patched me up with sadness and loneliness.
Still I cry out to you, and long for you with more than life its self. 
The demons comes from your thoughts and mouth , to devour my heart . 
But still i cry out to you .  

----------------------------
 I just received this poem and it seems as if this person is in an abusive relationship, but still loves this person.  Any comments that you would like to leave for the author? From an outside perspective it seems obvious that the author of this poem shouldn't be in this relationship. Self esteem issues?

Buy Your Iodine Tablets Here! Only 5 dollars for 250 tablets! CHEAPEST place to buy your supplements