Regret, Pain, and Mourning Poems

If you have any relationship, broken heart, love, regret, or poems of pain, please send them to heartloveaffair@yahoo.com

Feelings Of Mournful Regret Poems

In a world far from perfect.
I seem to fit right in.
Pain, love, hurt, and sadness.
When does the joy and happiness begin?

Feelings from afar,
Yet too close too touch.
Dying in a pool of dismay,
When I want to scream life.

I have been loved, and I have loved.
Those were sweet, fleeting moments of bliss.
Knowing that wherever you may roam,
For someone your presence will be missed.

Too many mournful yesterdays,
Have put my anticipating tomorrows in doubt.
Crying in tears of shameless regret,
The future lies in a shadow of doubt.

Inside I want to watch the new sun rise,
Yet I can only breath beneath the moon.
Maybe one day I can step outside of the shadows,
That leaves my soul sheltered in a cocoon.

-----------------------------------------------

If you have any relationship poems, please send
them to heartloveaffair@yahoo.com Please send only unique content that you haven't posted anywhere else online. Also, please let me know if you would your name to be accredited as the author or if you would like to remain anonymous. Thanks :)

Buy Your Iodine Tablets Here! Only 5 dollars for 250 tablets! CHEAPEST place to buy your supplements