Why can't we get along? Relationship Poem

Here is a poem about a couple that can't seem to get along, contemplating if the relationship has a chance, or if they are just wasting their time.

-------------------------------------------

Scared and confused with a lowered jaw.
Love, hate, and envy written within a song.
Anger is the emotion that I feel Inside.
Painful words, when I feel I wasn't wrong.

I can feel your pain,
When you want to cry.
I feel so sad, cry, and reach out my arms,
and wish we could open our wings to fly.


Written By Shawn
Mankato, Minnesota

-------------------------------------------

Please submit your poems and a synopsis to be published online to heartloveaffair@yahoo.com

Buy Your Iodine Tablets Here! Only 5 dollars for 250 tablets! CHEAPEST place to buy your supplements