Your My Everything - Love Poem

Your My everything - Love Poem


Radiating emotions, a relationship without trust is nothing,

Calm the noise to silence,

Watch over all of us.


Without anything in return you give us everything we need.


There is nothing better to learn more about you everyday,

You’re the only thing we need, to believe and trust, and give ourselves all to you.

Wait and sit ‘til the day I get to see your face, wait for my time to come.

There is no peace in this world, ‘til I’m in your arms one day.

You’re the light when I walk through the darkened forest night.

You’re my everything that shall always be in my heart.

Walk, walk and walk with not a slightest clue of what will come after everything,

The only way is to trust and wait ‘til the day has come.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please leave a comment for the author if you love this poem. If you have any poems that you would like to be added to our collection please send your poems to heartloveaffair@yahoo.com

Buy Your Iodine Tablets Here! Only 5 dollars for 250 tablets! CHEAPEST place to buy your supplements